Public Union “Interstate Consultants Engineers Guild” (ICEG) was founded in 2015.
ICEG is an independent professional association that operates on the principles of voluntariness, self-government, the free choice of the territory, transparency, openness and publicity. It aims to harmonize current market model of engineering and consultancy services in Ukraine with internationally recognized industry standards by consolidating of scientific and technical capacity of Unions’ members and forming the strong expert community, able to effectively adapt in Ukraine the best world practices.
In its work ICEG is guided by Articles of Association and current legislation of Ukraine.
Olexandr NEPOMNYASHCHYY is the Head of School, Doctor of Sciences in Public Administration, Professor of the Public Administration Sub-department of the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management.
Main goals of the Union:
- development and improvement the Ukrainian market of consulting and engineering services in the construction industry by the creation of the consulting engineers institute;
- increasing the role and importance of FIDIC standards in Ukraine;
- protection of rights and legal interests of ICEGmembers;
- improving the competitiveness of ICEG members;
- implementation of high ethical standards for consulting engineers;
- effective participation in fight corruption in the construction industry.
Competence and activities:
- participate in the adaptation of national legislation for urban development according to the requirements of the EU;
- participate in working of international associations of consulting engineers;
- introduction and promote ethical business practices;
- improve professional skills of consulting engineers – ICEG members;
- cooperation in the urban planning and related fields with state and local governments, non-governmental associations, enterprises, institutions and organizations, self-employed individuals;
- organization of information and educational conferences, seminars, lectures, symposia, meetings, trainings and other events aimed at improving professional skills of specialists in the urban planning and related industries;
- promoting the exchange of knowledge and experiences among participants as well as the Ukrainian engineering and consulting services and foreign colleagues.
Founded in 1913, FIDIC is charged with promoting and implementing the consulting engineering industry’s strategic goals on behalf of its Member Associations and to disseminate information and resources of interest to its members. Today, FIDIC membership covers 97 countries of the world.
FIDIC, in the furtherance of its goals, publishes international standard forms of contracts for works and for clients, consultants, sub-consultants, joint ventures and representatives, together with related materials such as standard pre-qualification forms.
FIDIC also publishes business practice documents such as policy statements, position papers, guidelines, training manuals and training resource kits in the areas of management systems (quality management, risk management, business integrity management, environment management, sustainability) and business processes (consultant selection, quality based selection, tendering, procurement, insurance, liability, technology transfer, capacity building).
FIDIC organizes the annual FIDIC International Infrastructure Conference and an extensive program of seminars, capacity building workshops and training courses.
** The European Federation of Engineering Consultancy Associations (EFCA) was founded in 1992- is a non-governmental non-profit organization ,that is the sole European federation representing the European engineering, consulting and related services industry, which employs more than one million staff, the majority of whom are highly skilled in a breadth of disciplines.
The scientific school is founded under the decision of the Academic Council of the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management and is an informal community of researchers of different generations that have attained high scientific qualifications and are united by common approaches to problem-solving, work style and thinking, ideas and methods of research activities.
The school aims at implementing the best international practices and developing domestic scientific achievements in the area of distribution and risk management at all stages of the life cycle of the real property, including scientific analysis of the conceptual principles of the application of the FIDIC protocols and other international construction contracts.