Construction Industry Personnel Certification Body continues to perform its functions29.07.2022
Memorandum of Understanding outlines general grounds for OICE and ICEG cooperation29.07.2022
Governmental regulation in construction industry during the martial law26.07.2022
International Ukraine Recovery Forum to Bring in Partners for Construction Projects Implementation: ICEG and ATCEA Sign the Memorandum of Understanding23.07.2022
THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC IMPACT FORUM ON UKRAINE TO KICK OFF22.07.2022
Webinar with Representatives of MEDEF International and French engineering companies21.07.2022
On Romania’s Experience on Damage and Loss Assessment and Risk Management15.07.2022
ICEG President to Attend GLOBAL ECONOMIC IMPACT FORUM ON UKRAINE held in Istanbul July 21-22 202214.07.2022
Public Union “Interstate Consultants Engineers Guild” (ICEG) was founded in 2015.
ICEG is an independent professional association that operates on the principles of voluntariness, self-government, the free choice of the territory, transparency, openness and publicity. It aims to harmonize current market model of engineering and consultancy services in Ukraine within ternationally recognized industry standards by consolidating scientific and technical capacity of the Unions’ members and forming the strong expert community, able to effectively adapt in Ukraine the best world practices.
In its work ICEG is guided by Articles of Association and current legislation of Ukraine.
Olexandr NEPOMNYASHCHYY is the Head of School, Doctor of Sciences in Public Administration, Professor of the Public Administration Sub-department of the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management.
Main goals of the Union:
- development and improvement the Ukrainian market of consulting and engineering services in the construction industry by the creation of the consulting engineers institute;
- increasing the role and importance of FIDIC standards in Ukraine;
- protection of rights and legal interests of ICEGmembers;
- improving the competitiveness of ICEG members;
- implementation of high ethical standards for consulting engineers;
- effective participation in fight corruption in the construction industry.
Competence and activities:
- participate in the adaptation of national legislation for urban development according to the requirements of the EU;
- participate in working of international associations of consulting engineers;
- introduction and promote ethical business practices;
- improve professional skills of consulting engineers – ICEG members;
- cooperation in the urban planning and related fields with state and local governments, non-governmental associations, enterprises, institutions and organizations, self-employed individuals;
- organization of information and educational conferences, seminars, lectures, symposia, meetings, trainings and other events aimed at improving professional skills of specialists in the urban planning and related industries;
- promoting the exchange of knowledge and experiences among participants as well as the Ukrainian engineering and consulting services and foreign colleagues.
* The European Federation of Engineering Consultancy Associations (EFCA) was founded in 1992- is a non-governmental non-profit organization ,that is the sole European federation representing the European engineering, consulting and related services industry, which employs more than one million staff, the majority of whom are highly skilled in a breadth of disciplines.
Founded in 1913, FIDIC is charged with promoting and implementing the consulting engineering industry’s strategic goals on behalf of its Member Associations and to disseminate information and resources of interest to its members. Today, FIDIC membership covers 97 countries of the world.
FIDIC, in the furtherance of its goals, publishes international standard forms of contracts for works and for clients, consultants, sub-consultants, joint ventures and representatives, together with related materials such as standard pre-qualification forms.
FIDIC also publishes business practice documents such as policy statements, position papers, guidelines, training manuals and training resource kits in the areas of management systems (quality management, risk management, business integrity management, environment management, sustainability) and business processes (consultant selection, quality based selection, tendering, procurement, insurance, liability, technology transfer, capacity building).
FIDIC organizes the annual FIDIC International Infrastructure Conference and an extensive program of seminars, capacity building workshops and training courses.
The scientific school is founded under the decision of the Academic Council of the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management and is an informal community of researchers of different generations that have attained high scientific qualifications and are united by common approaches to problem-solving, work style and thinking, ideas and methods of research activities.
The school aims at implementing the best international practices and developing domestic scientific achievements in the area of distribution and risk management at all stages of the life cycle of the real property, including scientific analysis of the conceptual principles of the application of the FIDIC protocols and other international construction contracts.